MusicPlay is everything you need for a comprehensive, stimulating, and affordable K-6 music program.
Denise Gagne's award-winning K-6 curriculum introduces musical concepts and world cultures through songs, games, and activities in sequential lessons that follow the calendar year. It has a wide-ranging repertoire of classical, folk and children’s recordings, as well as units on instruments, composers, recorder, ukulele, guitar and more.
These kits are valuable to classroom teachers and music specialists alike, and work well with any methodology, including Orff and Kodaly. MusicPlay also includes cross-curricular connections to language arts, drama, math, social studies, science, daily PE, dance, health, and social skills. It meets all state and national standards for grade level skills, scope, sequence and assessments.
- Grades K-6 Teacher’s Guides: Month outlines, weekly lesson plans, curriculum connections, and songs with suggested teaching activities and assessments.
- Digital Resources for Grades K-6: A collection of digital resources, including videos, PowerPoints, and mp3s, to save on your computer.
- Listening and Perf/Accomp MP3s (over 100 selections per grade)
- Listening Resource Kits Levels 1-5 (7147) with reproducibles, maps, listening logs and activities
- Primary Dances and Singing Games (6037)
- History of Jazz (7243)
- 3-year Online Subscription to MusicplayOnline for one teacher or school
- Music In Motion's Activity Kit (21791) includes viual aids, charts, and manipulatives to complement MusicPlay. These additional materials can be used in conjunction with the activities in Musicplay, as well as stand-alone teaching aids. Our Music-Go-Rounds silicone manipulatives cling like magnets to whiteboards and laminated surfaces, making them more versatile than paper flashcards or magnets. They are also compact and portable.