- How long does it take Music in Motion to process an order?
- Does Music in Motion accept institutional purchase orders?
- How can we place institutional purchase orders?
- I placed an order online. Why haven't I received an email confirmation?
- Is Music in Motion able to special order titles or products not currently on the web site or in the catalog?
- How does Music in Motion guarantee customer satisfaction?
- Can Music in Motion Videos and DVDs be shown in schools in the USA?
- Can Music in Motion Videos and DVDs be shown in schools in Canada?
- Need an extra catalog order form?
- Need more catalogs?
- Do you ship anywhere in the world?
- Where can I send my engraving instructions?
1. How long does it take Music in Motion to process an order?
*Most orders ship by UPS and leave our warehouse in 1 to 2 business days. If you prefer the United States Postal Service (USPS) or an alternate method, please note in the comment box during checkout. Allow slightly more time at our busiest times of the year, which are the end of the school year (May) and the holiday season (December). Rush Orders that are placed by 12 p.m. CST will be shipped the same day; after 12 noon., rush orders will ship the next business day.
Click here for shipping chart.
2. Does Music in Motion accept institutional purchase orders?
Yes, we accept purchase orders from schools, churches, government agencies, hospitals, or other institutional entities. Minimum order for billing: $25.00. Terms: Net 30.
3. How can we place institutional purchase orders?
You may place purchase orders online, or by email, fax, or mail.
- Online Purchase Orders:
Register your institution online to place purchase orders directly online. This is the quickest and most accurate way to transmit your P.O., with up-to-date pricing and exact shipping costs included. You will know immediately that your order has been received and will be processed and shipped exactly as you submitted it on our secure web site, usually within 1 to 2 business days.
- E-mail Your Purchase Order.:
- Fax Your Purchase Order:
Toll free Fax (U.S.A. and Canada) 1 866-943-8906
Worldwide Fax 972-943-8906
- Mail Your Purchase Order.:
Music in Motion
P.O. Box 869231
Plano, Texas 75086-9231
4. I placed an order online. Why haven't I received an email confirmation?
When you've completed checking out online, you should receive an Order Confirmation Number that appears on screen, plus a confirmation email that will arrive within 5-20 minutes. If, after 20 minutes, you still haven't received a confirmation email, please check your spam folder or Junk folder. If you don't see it there, please check the status of your order online by logging into your account and clicking Orders from the Your Account menu. If you don't see your order there, that means it hasn't gone through. Check to see if the items are still in your Shopping Cart, and if so, then try checking out again. If you need help, please Contact Us or call us toll-free at 800-445-0649.
5. Is Music in Motion able to special order titles or products not currently on the website or in the catalog?
Yes, we have numerous products in stock that are not listed on the website or in the catalog, and we're happy to special order any product that we do not ordinarily stock. We will be happy to research your request and to contact you about price and availability, so that you can then place the order which we will special order for you. You should allow 2 to 3 weeks for special orders. Please e-mail your special order inquiries to [email protected].
6. How does Music in Motion guarantee customer satisfaction?
If you are not completely happy with any purchase for any reason, just return the item by UPS, FedEx or insured mail within 30 days for a prompt exchange or refund. Download the Return Merchandise Form or use the one enclosed with your order. Merchandise returned after 30 days may be subject to a restocking fee.
7. Can Music in Motion videos and DVDs be shown in schools in the USA?
Some of our video/DVD programs specifically include public performance rights, indicated in the catalog as (P). However, those which do not include public performance rights may also be shown in a "face-to-face" educational context according to the fair-use exemption clause found in the copyright Law Section 110.1, i.e. that a teacher in a single classroom setting may show any video/DVD for the purpose of instruction. Applies to U.S.A. only. Institutions and organizations can also purchase the inexpensive MPLC Umbrella License® from the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation, which provides a public performance video/DVD license and copyright infringement liability protection to schools, churches, day care, etc. To download a copy of their brochure, request Videos and the Copyright Law. Also, for more information on copyrights or acquiring an annual Umbrella License contact MPLC, 5455 Centinela Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90066-6970 (1-800-462-8855).
8. Can Music in Motion videos & DVDs be shown in schools in Canada?
Some of our video/DVD programs specifically include public performance rights, indicated in the catalog as (P). Should you wish to show videos that don't include performance rights, there are two agencies that license the public performance of feature-length videos: Criterion and Audio-Cine Films Inc. A great reference tool on this subject is the PPR Guide, a guide to public performance rights for children's videos in Canada. To obtain a copy or make inquires, please e-mail [email protected].
9. Need an extra catalog order form?
10. Need More Catalogs?
If you would like additional Music in Motion catalogs for your students, college methods classes, music organizations, performing groups, seminars, in-service workshops, conventions, etc., please contact us at 1 800-445-0649 or request a catalog online.
11. Do you ship anywhere in the world?
Yes, we ship worldwide. For shipping information:
12. Where can I send engraving instructions?
Enter the instructions for engraving in the sidebar of the award's product page. If you prefer to print and email your engraving instructions, download engraving form here. Email completed form to: [email protected] or fax: 866 943-8906. Click here for more engraving information and to view samples.