Includes visual aids, charts, and manipulatives to complement MusicPlay, which is a complete curriculum that includes many audio and visual aids as part of its core package. These additional materials can be used in conjunction with the activities in Musicplay, as well as stand-alone teaching aids. Our Music-Go-Rounds silicone manipulatives cling like magnets to whiteboards and laminated surfaces, making them more versatile than paper flashcards or magnets. They are also compact and portable— perfect for teachers on a cart with limited space.
- Music-Go-Rounds Silicone Manipulatives
487 manipulatives including Stick Rhythms & Heartbeats (99098), Rhythms (99102), Rhythm N'Counters (28054), Articulation (28120), Tempo (28119), Dynamics (28083), Orchestral Instruments (28180), Rhythm Instruments (28113), Solfege Syllables & Hand Signs (99216), Theory (28153), Note Names (28156), and Emojis (28029). Downloadable activity guides included, download below.
- Wipe-off Single Staff Charts (28136) - Set of 6. Use with Music-Go-Rounds manipulatives or dry erase markers.
- Wipe-off Keyboard/Staff Charts (28149) - 2 charts. Use with Music-Go-Rounds manipulatives or dry erase markers.
- Hand Sign Ladder (28105)
- 3-in-1 Recorder/Solfege/Staff Flashcards (6026)
8 cards with Kodaly hand signs on one side, recorder fingerings and staff notation on the other.
- Color-Coded Songbooks (99453)
Set of 3 downloadable PDF songbooks with 20 folk and children’s songs in each, color coded to 8-note Boomwhackers and handbells. Includes melody, chords, and lyrics.
- Jumbo Pocket Cubes (28021) - 2 soft foam cubes with clear plastic pockets. Music-Go-Rounds fit in the pockets.
- Tempo/Dynamics Spinner (28096) and Rhythm Spinner (28097). Match Music-Go-Rounds. With downloadable activity guide.