Compiled by Denise Gagne.
With young children, movement is an essential part of making music. The 10 songs in this collection are Denise's favorite songs to engage and captivate primary school students in active music-making. We all seem to have favorite movement songs but here are some delightful new ones, guaranteed to engage young singers!
These songs are the finest written by a talented group of children’s performers and teachers. Why are they so appealing? The songs have clever lyrics and goofy sound effects. While movements are suggested for all the songs, there is a lot of room for creativity by the children who perform them. Children love the challenge of remembering the movements while singing and they are fun to perform! PreK- Grade 3.
- Printed Book
- Digital Book PDF / Audio MP3
- Projectable PDF
- Elephants Have Wrinkles by April Kassirer
- Monkeys by Susan Marcus
- One Green Jelly Bean by Lee and Sandy Paley
- Clap! Stamp! Shake! by April Kassirer
- Skateboard Rider by April Kassirer
- Statue Game by Sandy Tobias Offenheim
- Napoléon a Traditional French Folksong
- Easter Bunny Boogie by Denise Gagné
- I Can Do the Bunnie Hop Too! by Denise Gagné
- Sam the Robot Man by Denise Gagné
Listen to Samples:
NOTE: This is NOT the full track listing.