- Learn concepts of note values and relationships, counting, meter, and time signatures.
- Students visualize durations of rhythms by relative lengths of the pieces.
- Arrange and play rhythms in measures of 2/4, 3/4, 4/4. Includes a web link to activities and games for the whiteboard and floor.
- Build rhythm towers in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4.
- Use on whiteboard and wall charts for the whole class to manipulate.
Add our Music-Go-Rounds Mini Rhythm N'Counters Set so individual students can work at Wipe-off Charts in class or Music Centers.
64-piece Kit (Cut 19 strips along guidelines into 64 individual pieces). Includes downloadable PDF Activity Guide, below.