Our Music-Go-Rounds manipulatives are easy to use to learn and identify many concepts and aspects of music. They stick to whiteboard, laminate and vinyl charts, smooth surfaces, and make it fun and easy for kids to play games and work interactively in a classroom or center.
- Learn tempos by singing familiar songs in various tempos.
- Play your Orff or percussion pieces in varying tempos, letting the kids choose.
- Listen to classics and select the best tempo option for what you hear.
- Have fun with the Italian terms and modifiers. Maybe the kids can come up with some of their own clever tempo names to get the ideas to "stick".
- Learn to compose one step at a time by choosing a simple rhythm and adding other elements one at a time to create a composition. Endless possibilities.
Set of 15 silicone dots includes: Adagio, largo, andante, moderato, allegro, presto, vivace, rit., rubato, accel., a tempo, plus 3 modifiers: poco, meno, molto, and the word "tempo".