2-Sided Classroom-sized Rhythms Spinner
- Spin, then identify note(s)/rest by name and value.
- Play games with Music-Go-Rounds, placing them on the whiteboard to create measures in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4.
- Spin to choose a rhythm to begin a groove or a short composition. Then another student spins to choose another rhythm.
- Spin, start a steady beat, and student performs that rhythm for 4 beats, then all perform it together. Another spins and performs the rhythm, all perform, then perform both in sequence.
- Use MGR Rhythms to place the same rhythm as was spun on the whiteboard or wall chart.
- Imagination is the guide once you start spinning!
Spinners are reversible: simply unsnap the arrow and flip it to the other side. Laminated, 11" x 11", with downloadable Activity Guides, below.