Our colored silicone musical alphabet dots and strips match the colors of Boomwhackers and Chroma-Note Handbells.
- Arrange spots on a whiteboard to form familiar melodies, then point, play, and sing.
- Stack the spots vertically to create chords, then have the boomwhacker band play harmony while the rest of the class sings or plays the melody.
- Or compose and play your own music!
- Non-skid squishy spots can also be used on the floor as markers for games, group formations, and blocking stage positions for dances or plays.
- PDF Activity Guides, below.