by Denise Gagne
Sing, play, listen, and create with 40+ poems per season, fingerplays, movement activities, listening examples, instrument exploration and storybook lessons.
Denise's curriculum for ages 3-5 is intended to be used by both classroom teachers and music specialists, who will appreciate the early literacy connections of letter songs, poems, and storybooks, the fun movement activities, and seasonal and thematic songs laid out in lesson plans sequenced to enhance the learning of music concepts.
Each part has 12 lessons with 10-12 short activities in each are designed for 30-min. classes for the school months. Included are CDs with recordings of all the poems, chants, and listening examples.
Online Digital Resources include the printables, movies of each song and poem, movies, and teaching demonstrations videos, plus extra activities.
Choose from these options:
Part 1 Fall
- Teacher's Guide/CD (21714)
- Teacher's Guide/CD plus Online Digital Resources (21700)
Part 2 Winter
- Teacher's Guide/CD (21728)
- Teacher's Guide/CD plus Online Digital Resources (21730)
Part 3 Spring
- Teacher's Guide/CD (21774)
- Teacher's Guide/CD plus Online Digital Resources (21775)
SAVE with the Complete Parts 1-3
- Teacher's Guides/CDs (99374)
- Teacher's Guides/CDs plus Online Digital Resources (99375)