by Denise Gagne.
Everything you need to teach recorder in one kit. Reproducible student pages, familiar tunes (with lyrics), accompaniment CD you can dub, games, practice records, theory pages, quizzes, listening activities, composer bios, and more.
This sequential resource is intended for second-year recorder students but reviews the notes in the event that you have students in your class that has never played the recorder. There are 24 songs for two-part soprano recorders. Your students will enjoy playing recorder duets! There is an optional alto recorder part, giving your students the option of playing easy three-part ensembles. 75 reproducible pages allow you to use the entire program, or to choose repertoire to supplement your existing music curriculum. Includes regular and "Kids Notes" notation.
Digital resources include:
- All About the Recorder
- Recorder Quiz
- Two Part Soprano with Performance/Accompaniment Audio
- Two Part Soprano KIDNOTES with Performance/Accompaniment Audio
- Recorder Kit 2 Theory PowerPoint
- Recorder Kit 2 Full Score
- Soprano and Alto Fingerings
- Kit 2 (5192) Includes the above basics, plus 24 songs for 2-part soprano recorders, with optional alto parts.
- PowerPoints For Kit 2 (5596) 2-part songs for soprano recorder, with optional alto parts, theory review, & more.