Music-Go-Rounds MINIs fit our Whiteboard, Double Staff Wall Chart, and Wipe-off Charts so more students can participate at the same time.
- Let students place hearts on a chart as they determine the stressed/unstressed beats in various meter compositions, like Elephant from Carnival of the Animals.
- Put 2 measures of 4/4 rhythm on the whiteboard with large Stick Rhythms and let the children copy them with minis on a Wipe-off Chart. Add the hearts for stress/unstress beats.
- Notate and clap 3 different 4/4 measures. Clap one and let the children use minis to notate it on their charts.
- Add Hearts and Rhythms to listening activities.
- Dream it up and do it interactively with manipulatives.
MGR MINI Stick Rhythms & Hearts Set has enough pieces for 4 students! 32 hearts, 40 rhythms, 16 numbers and 8 write-on blanks for writing time signatures, dynamics, symbols, or additional rhythms. Cut silicone strips along guidelines into 96 pieces. 1¼". With PDF Activity Guide, download below.
Set of 96 individual pieces.