Model: SM 1600
Sonorous entry model for price-conscious instructors.
High quality bars and complex chambers create ample volume and rich, strong sound. Compact style is significantly smaller than those of traditional instruments.
With stable resonance box, made of 12mm varnished pine and handles make transportation simple and serve as supports for the mobile instrument stands.
- 16 bars 32 x 6 mm made of bright aluminum
- Diatonic soprano xylophone, C2 – A3
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Flexible pins
- Includes high F#, low F#, and Bb bars
- Includes 1 pair of mallets
Catalog provides information on other Studio 49 percussion instruments that can be ordered through Music In Motion.