Model: AXG 1000
The compact style of this xylophone saves storage space and allows for easy transportation. The unique design also allows for playing on tables from a sitting or standing position.
The six resonance chambers the alto range ensure balanced quality and sound.
Grillodur is a highly refined fiberglass material that offer high-impact resistance and hold their pitch through strong changes of temperature and humidity; have outstanding sound and are appropriate for making music in outdoor settings.
- 16 bars 32 x 14 mm made of Grillodur
- Diatonic alto xylophone, C1 – A2
- Letter and solfege notation on each bar
- Notation can be safely removed from Grillodur using acetone
- Compact resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Integrated handles for easy movement
- Multiple resonance chambers for harmonic sound quality
- Durable, fabric-coated bar seating
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of mallets