Model: SM 1000
The compact style of this xylophone saves storage space and allows for easy transportation. The unique design also allows for playing on tables from a sitting or standing position.
The three resonance chambers in the soprano range ensures balanced quality and sound.
- 16 bars 32 x 16 mm made of aluminum
- Diatonic soprano xylophone, C2 – A3
- Compact resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Integrated handles for easy movement
- Multiple resonance chambers for harmonic sound quality
- Durable, fabric-coated bar seating
- Includes high F#, low F#, and Bb bars
- Includes 1 pair of mallets
Catalog provides information on other Studio 49 percussion instruments that can be ordered through Music In Motion.