A Holiday Musical Infestation! by John Jacobson and John Higgins.
The bugz are back and ready for the annual Christmas program infestation! The carpenter bees have built the sets, and the silk worms have made the costumes. OH, NO! The termites just chewed up the Christmas tree decorations and ate the lights! (gasp) What are the bugz to do? See how some special little guests light the way to a grand finale of “The Twelve Bugs of Christmas!”
Designed for young performers in Grades K-3, this 20 min. musical show features 5 songs in a variety of musical styles, easy rhyming dialog with 45 speaking parts and additional non-speaking parts, all adaptable to casts of varying sizes, and teaching objectives linked to the National Standards for each song. Simple movement, staging and costume tips are also provided to help stage a successful performance, even when time is limited!
Choose from these options:
- The Preview Pak (9122) is a CD of the full performance.
- The P/A CD (9123) has the full performance and an accompaniment only.
- Reproducible Pak (9121) has vocals, dialog, lyrics. 24 pp.
- Teacher's Edition (9120) has the piano/vocal scores, staging, choreography, and costumes suggestions, plus objectives to meet the National Standards. 48 pp.
- The Classroom Kit (9124) contains the Teacher Edition, reproducible singers pak & P/A CD—all you need to start.