Over 2500 Ear Training, Music Theory, Jazz, and Sight-Singing Exercises
Help your students become better musicians and pass their music theory exams. EarMaster 7 will lead students on their way to great musicianship. It is the the ultimate music theory trainer for all musicians, from beginner level to very advanced, who want to improve their skills. With more than 2500 interactive lessons, EarMaster covers all the core aspects of ear training, sight-singing, and rhythm training.
Developed in close partnership with music theory experts from several universities, EarMaster enables students to improve their skills with exercises you would encounter in the best music schools. In fact, EarMaster is used by thousands of music schools around the world to accompany music theory courses at most teaching levels. EarMaster is the easy, motivating, and efficient way to become a better musician – because if you can hear it, you can play it!
EarMaster 7 will help students:
- Memorize songs faster
- Play and sing music exactly as they hear it
- Read sheet music and "hear it in your head" instantly
- Perform with confidence in any musical situation
- Understand music at a deeper level
- Beginner’s course to learn all the core music theory skills.
- Complete ear training covering intervals, chords, chord inversions, scales, harmonic progressions, melodies, rhythm, and more.
- Voice detection technology that recognizes the notes they sing.
- Sight-singing course: Sing on-screen scores into a microphone (not included) and get immediate feedback on your pitch and time accuracy.
- Rhythm training: tap rhythms in real time and get instant feedback on performances.
- Customize everything: Take complete control of the software and configure your own exercises with hundreds of options available: voicing, key, pitch range, cadences, time limits, etc.
- Connect a MIDI instrument (not included) to play answers.
- An intelligent help system can be activated anywhere in the software.
- Free email support by qualified in-house staff.
- Jazz workshops with additional exercises for advanced users: jazz chords and progressions, swing rhythms, Jazz sight-singing and melody sing-back exercises based on Jazz standards such as "After You’ve Gone", "Ja-Da", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby", "St. Louis Blues", and many more.
- Detailed statistics and results: Follow your progress day by day and spot strengths and weaknesses.
- Works with EarMaster Cloud: If your school or choir is using EarMaster Cloud, students can connect the app with your EarMaster Cloud user account and complete your EarMaster assignments with the app.
EARMASTER 7 Site License requires a minimum purchase of 5.
The Site License makes it possible for schools and other educational institutions to install EarMaster 7 on the computers located on one campus. The license is delivered as one single serial number that can be activated on the number of computers specified when ordering the license. EarMaster will be installed separately on each computer.